jueves, 1 de octubre de 2009

What to do and where to go in Santiago

I think that a tourist can visit many places in Santiago, and although it is not the most entertaining city in the country, Santiago is the capital and you can do many different activities. For example, a tourist (depending on age) may visit the Cerro Santa Lucia, the zoo, the Bellavista neighborhood and many other parts.

In Santiago, a tourist could do many things like go to get some ice cream, make a camping, going to museums, go skiing in the snow or just take a walk and a coffee.

If I had to recommend to a tourist five places to visit I would say:
1) Spend a weekend in the snow. he could take one of the buses that leave daily, and let the ski equipment in the sky park. I recommend this place because there is everything to have a good weekend.

2) I'd also recommend having a picnic in the "Nature Sanctuary", for that would have to leave early in the morning and to take food for lunch, also I recommend to take warm clothes for the evening. I like this place because it is quiet and relaxing.

3) In addition I would recommend visiting the Museo de La Moneda as there are always interesting exhibitions and he can know more of the culture. It would be good to go in the afternoon after lunch.

4) If the tourist liked to visit the snow I would recommend to go ice skating at the Parque Arauco track, it just needs to arrive early and have enough energy, right there is a place for lunch if you get hungry. It can be a fun time but he must be careful of falling.

5) Finally I would recommend going for a drink at a pub in Bellavista to know the city at night, there he can meet some friends. This place is good because he can choose various places.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario