jueves, 29 de octubre de 2009

My friends =)

My best friend is named Dominique, but I called her Domi. She has very good mood, always makes me laugh, even when I'm not happy. She is like an artist because she likes draw and paint and she studied architecture. I consider Domi is a very intelligent person, never had to study hard and always has good results. Domi is a concerned friend like a loving mother. We have a great time when we go to parties or on vacation with other friends.

I knew Domi at school, we were in the same school since we were in second grade, but we were just classmates in sixth grade. We met in sixth grade but we were not friends, I shared with other colleagues who are still my friends. I even remember that sometimes we got very bad relation and even we fought, but over time we matured and now we have a beautiful friendship. That's how we are good friends so far.

The characteristic that I value most is a friend to accompany you always, even in bad times. I think it's fun to be with people for entertainment, but it is important when they support you even if you're sad or troubled. I also think is important that we share a larger group of friends, and I am lucky to have him because we still maintain a group with my other friends at school, is difficult to stop seeing each other after so many years together and many shared experiences. I hope my friends consider that I also have these characteristics because friendship is always constructed between two or more persons.

I'm still in touch with my childhood friends, many of them are of the same school where I studied. But I am also talking with other friends, for example, the neighborhood where I lived for some years. I also have some friends from my first school on msn, but we never got together.

2 comentarios:

  1. i think just like you about you value...... a true friend always be ther , even in bad times...
    take care javi..
    see u on monday xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You're lucky to have a friend like Dominique, she must be an interesting friend.
    Here's your corrected post.

    My best friend is named Dominique, but I call(/) her Domi. She has A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND IS ALWAYS IN A very good mood. SHE always makes me laugh, even when I'm not happy. She is like an artist because she likes TO draw and paint and she studied architecture. I consider Domi AS a very intelligent person, SHE HAS never had to study hard and has always GOT good results. Domi is a concerned friend like a loving mother. We have a great time when we go to parties or on vacation with other friends.

    I knew Domi at school. We were in the same school since we were in second grade, AND we BECAME classmates in sixth grade. ALTHOUGH We met in sixth grade we were not friends, I shared with other CLASSMATES who are still my friends. I even remember that sometimes we got A very bad relationSHIP and we even fought, but over time we matured and now we have a beautiful friendship. That's how we are good friends so far.

    The characteristic that I value most FRIENDSHIP is THAT a friend WILL accompany you always/ALLWAYS BE BY YOUR SIDE, even in bad times. I think it's fun to be with people for entertainment, but it is important when they support you ESPECIALLY WHEen you're sad or troubled. I also think IT is important that we share a larger group of friends, and I am lucky to have ONE. We still KEEP a group OF my other friends at school AND IT is difficult to stop seeing each other after so many years together and many shared experiences. I hope my friends consider that I also have these characteristics because friendship is always constructed between two or more persons.

    I'm still in touch with my childhood friends, many of them are FROM the same school where I studied. But I am also IN talking TERMS with other friends, for example, FROM the neighborhood where I lived for some years. I also have some friends from my first school on msn, but we never gET together.

    ResponderEliminar