jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

My pet

I have a lovely dog, her name is Flower and she is very affectionate, even with strangers and has many other friends of his race in the neighborhood, all children also like to play with it. Flor came to my house for my birthday, was a surprise gift. She is very sweet and looks like the puppies of TV commercials, it's funny like a little clown and very playful like babies, also she likes to have all the attention of people. The only pet that I had previously was a canary but soon escaped from his cage, I think it is better because now is free, also was not very entertaining.

I think my life would be very different without my pet because she is with me every day and she turn up my mood when I'm worried. I not think it necessary to have a pet, but I have to admit that every day is better if you have one.

I think it's important for children to care for their pets, because they can learn to be responsable, and learn that having a pet can be very entertaining but also they must take good care of it. It is also necessary that pets also feel happy at home.

I personally would consider adopting an abandoned animal, but not now because right now I have to take very good care of Flor, and I want to be a good owner.

I'm so sad about the puppies that were abandoned in Chaiten, but a friend who will be veterinarian told me that in his university had a plan to help them so I think that will be in good hands.

1 comentario:

  1. I hope the idea of your veterinarians friends to help pets on chaiten work...
    animus!!!

    ResponderEliminar