jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009

Music

The kinds of music that I like are romantic and “happy music”, when I say “happy music” I am talking about music for dancing, for example merengue, and I listen to other kinds of music too, but I hate metal music, I can´t find it good or pleasant.

So if I must choose, I think that my favourite singer is Juan Luis Guerra, because some of his songs are nice to listen, and others good for dancing. So my favourite song to listen is “quisiera” and my favourite song to dance is “me enamoro de ella”.

My first encounter with music was when I was very young and I listened to “Mazapán” with my brothers, but as I got older I changed my musical tastes. For example, the first time that I went to a concert was one of Shakira`s (very different from Mazapán), and I also went to see Arjona several times because I like his music too.

Looking back, when I was only a little girl I dreamed of being a singer many times because I liked to sing and watch music videos on television, but then I learned that the life of musicians is very sacrificed, because they spend many days of the year traveling and away from their families and friends. And also obviously I am not talented enought to be a singer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario