jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009

Know another country

I would like to travel to Colombia because my boyfriend is from this country, so I want to go at there with him. I think that there is a very interesting place because I saw photographs of, for example, the favorite beach of him, Santa Marta, and this is a very beautifull place. And I know that the people there are very sympathetic.

First, I would to visit the city where my boyfriend born (Barranquilla), and then go to visit his family that live there, or near there, to meet they too. After that, I would eat a lot of typicall food (although I've already eaten at his home), and I really want to drink good ron and coffee. I could take photographs in every place that I can know, to keep as a memory of this days. And I would buy a lot of things like ornaments, clothes and food.

I think that, for the moment, I only want to go to Colombia to have vacations, because I want to study here in Chile and end my career soon. But I dont discard live there in the future, for example, If I continue with my boyfriend, but we must not forget that there are parts of that country that are very dangerous. But If you ask me “Which country would you like to go?” I will answer that I want to go to Colombia for have vacations.

1 comentario:

  1. lol .. very funny..
    you and you're boy friend ...my two colombians
    favourites!!

    ResponderEliminar