jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

My first term

The relevant things that I learnt in the first term was the contents that we reviewed in the five subjects that we had; clinical, educational, legal, community and laboral psychology, because I think that all of these areas of psychology are very important to be a good profesional, so I learnt all that I liked. But one bad thing was the little time that we had to learn the elementary contents of every subject because we only had four months in the first term.

In the first term I had to do sports because in my career it is an obligation do at least two sports in the University, and I decided to do “training and health”. The negative point is that I think this course was very boring, but I think that it is always positive to do sports, so this is the good part of “training and health”.

The most difficult challenge that I had to face was to do a lot of works in groups because it was very difficult to be coordinated. But the best point was that I visited a lot of parts, for example, a community center.

In the first term I was with my friends and my boyfriend a lot of time and that made me happy, so I think that in general I had a good first term.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario