miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

My ideal job

My ideal job would be work in a center of alternative therapy. In this type of job I could do differents types of therapy, por example, treat patients individually, I belive that following the humanistic approach. But this is not the unique type of work that I could be do. I would love to work with reiki, yoga and other complementary therapies.

I think that in the University I have learned only part of the tools that I need to work on this job, the more traditional theoretical part. So I have to learn techniques outside the University, in specialized centers.

Maybe I can be good at this job because it interest me a lot since some time, so I am very eager to learn this type of techniques and work on it.

I think that get this job will not be very difficult because today are more and more people that are searching to have this type of therapies, and they go to this type of centers, at least that´s the idea that I have because I have heard a lot about this centers and I seen they on many websites. I would love to have my own center of alternative therapies, but I think that is a dream. I have to start little by little, to be as professional as possible.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario