jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

Clinical psychology

I think that my favorite subject in this moment is clinical psychology. The professor in charge of this course is Gabriela Sepulveda, a infant-teenage psychologist, and she organized a team of four teachers that also make clases. The reason of why i like this class is the same reason of why it has a team of teachers: each teacher teaches us about a different approach. I like this metodology because in this way i can know a little about every approach, so i can have information to choose the next elective courses, because starting next semester each one choose the classes that will take.

Using this methodology, this semester I've learned about psychoanalysis, humanistic therapy, systemic approach, evolutionary approach and cognitive psychology. Now I could say that I liked most the humanistic approach, because one of the things that called my attention is psychodrama and group therapy, techniques wich I spoke earlier on another blog.

I want to continue learning about this, because in the future I want to work helping people with his personals problems, and I want to offer innovative alternatives for being and feeling good.

1 comentario:

  1. some suggestions

    I think that my favorite subject in this moment is clinical psychology. The professor in charge of this course is Gabriela Sepulveda, aN infant-teenage psychologist, and she organized a team of four teachers that also make classes. The reason of why I like this class is the same reason of why it has a team of teachers: each teacher teaches us about a different approach. I like this metodology because in this way I can know a little about every approach, so I can have information to choose IN the next elective courses, because starting next semester each one WILL choose the classes TO TAKE.

    Using this methodology, this semester I've learned about psychoanalysis, humanistic therapy, systemic approach, evolutionary approach and cognitive psychology. Now I could say that I liked most the humanistic approach, because one of the things that called my attention is psychodrama and group therapy, techniques wich I spoke earlier on another blog.

    I want to continue learning about this, because in the future I want to work helping people with his personalX problems, and I want to offer innovative alternatives for being and feeling good.
    GRADE: 6.0

    ResponderEliminar