jueves, 21 de mayo de 2009

Traveling in my mind over five years


In 5 years from now, I want to be entitled as a psychologist, because just left me two years and a half and I hope it goes well. I want to be living near Santiago, for example in Pirque or Cajon del Maipo, for stay a little out of town and be closer to nature. I want to be living with my boyfriend, a friend, or maybe with myself (I have to wait to see what is happening in 5 years more).

Professionally, I want to be working near to my home, or in a small department behind my house, but I dont want to have only one work, depending the specialty that I follow, I could have more than a job. For example, some days I may be working in my home, or in a center of alternative therapies near to my home, and some days go to Santiago and work in a municipality or public hospital, until now, that´s the option I like more.

Personally, I want to live surrounded by people, inviting family and friends to my home all weekends, doing parties or barbecues and spend the time relaxing and doing fun things with them. During the week, I´d like to do other activities besides my job, for example take a course of art...obviously this is an ideal future...But continued dreaming, I want to live a few years in this way, then I want to have a travel time to visit other places in the world, and to continue my studies outside of Chile, and return to start thinking about having children, if my boyfriend wants to, because I love babies =)

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestions

    "because there are only two years and a half.."
    "for staying..."
    "near my home.."
    "near my home.."
    "work in a City hall...."

    LICI

    ResponderEliminar