jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

Electronic journal Epistemology of Social Sciences at the University of Chile

If you study psychology, I recommend you to visit this website:

http://www.moebio.uchile.cl/

Everytime when you must do investigations, you can visit this web and search articles about the topic that you must study. You only must click in "search author/title" and write what you are searching for, and there many investigations appear. I like this site because they have an advantage: this web belongs to Universidad de Chile, specifically to Social Sciences, the faculty where I study. So for doing works for the U, the teachers are going to be very happy if you include articles of the same University, and your work will have good sources.

I found the site because the teacher of qualitative methodology gave to my course a list of trustful sites for searching information to do the investigations in this course last year. I must confess that I visit this site only when I have to do works for the U (on vacation I never remember that they exist), but between March and December I visit it many times.

Good luck !

6 comentarios:

  1. hi!!
    I like this site web because it belong to our university, I thing I'll visit it very often in my future works.

    Good luck!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi!

    very interesting page!..
    its very usefull for all the works that we have to do!
    take care!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Javi!
    That's a very good website,
    I use it too when I need information for university works and it is very useful,
    take care, see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi javii, I like this website because it is so cool!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello!
    I have many magazines "cinta de Moebio" downloaded on my computer. I think taht this page is an excellent magazine, the good thing is that you can find recent latinoamericans texts.

    See you

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Javi thank for your information I need found some information in this web because I am working in investigation

    ResponderEliminar